24/06/2013

I've always been a rocker ....

My connection to the Rock

I grew up listening to rock music, watching video clips and learn about this world.
He was only five years old, already knew and was in love with Black Sabbath and Kiss. It was through my uncle rocker that I've learned to like rock alone. He brought video tapes only rock for us to watch on the weekends, we put the VCR and we enjoyed very sound rocknroll. I grew up watching clips of KISS among others. That's when I discovered the world would rock higher than I thought. Already in my teens I started to discover a lot of qualities of rock bands and sub genres. With 10 years I met Nirvana, if you, my memory is very low, about Kurt Cobain, was only 3 years.
So there 10 years, I started watching clips rock and download the computer and burn to CD. The highlights were Blink182, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, The Offispring, etc ... nationals were Charlie Brown Jr, CPM22, Pato Fu, when the time was the best damn rock music for me. In 2001, it was all perfect sounds. In 2002 I went to the melodic rock, a little heavy. In 2003, already 12 years I was crazy about Iron Maiden and System of a Down, and there was something connecting the other, I met all of rock. The sound that struck me at the time was the Metalllica. Then I met Evanescence Nithgwish and at the time was Tarja Turunen.
in 2005, came the heavy rock of Slipknot, I really enjoyed it. And goes like it was going in my adolescence years, and each passing day I discovered something new in rock. Until finally I arrived at the Metal. In Heavy Metal I dove deep into the sound. Slayer and Sepultura's what I hear every day. Today, currently found beasts of Metal, heavy music to the end that made me create the blog only rockers. I found the icons of rock, fell in love even more the thing. Rock n Roll is all. Just discovered new bands so far, at the time I just listen to Heavy Metal.
Arch Enemy and Otep are one of them. As I am putting my bands that are millions more with each post will go out one, I comment something curious that I had regarding ace bands.

Rock in the vein. I got into classic rock



CLASSIC ROCK

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário